"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
 Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bruno Mars@Talki.n To The Moon ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Général PowerMice -> La team !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deiaswyth
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bruno Mars@Talki.n To The Moon Répondre en citant

Bruno Mars Talkin To The Moon > bit.ly/1WGE8IU

theost.comSound,,on,,SoundOktober,,2014,,,15:07,,Klasse,,find,,ich,,cool,,habe,,es,,nur,,einmal,,gehrt,,schon,,ist,,es,,einer,,meiner,,Lieblings,,Songs,,jana,,sparwel,,8^,,,a,,,b,,,BPP,,,,edbelts,,,,the,,,,vulnerable,,,,Mars."[12],,,,Yahoo!'s,,,,music,,,,critic,,,,,Sherri,,,,Thornhill,,,,,praised,,,,the,,,,song,,,,,calling,,,,it,,,,a,,,,"beauty",,,,and,,,,"relatable",,,,,since,,,,the,,,,lyrics,,,,show,,,,the,,,,"heartbroken,,,,lover['s]",,,,wish,,,,that,,,,his,,,,former,,,,lover,,,,is,,,,doing,,,,the,,,,same,,,,as,,,,he,,,,is,,,,-,,,,talking,,,,to,,,,the,,,,moon.[13],,,,The,,,,Seattle,,,,Post-Intelligencer's,,,,reviewer,,,,,Tyrone,,,,STime,,,IncMixing,,,,and,,,,mastering,,,,21,,,,Edio:,,,,7879^,,,Tyrone,,,S^,,,,a,,,,b,,,,Thornhill,,,,,Sherrri,,,,(December,,,,2,,,,,2010)"Talking,,,to,,,the,,,Moon",,,A,,,21,,,second,,,sample,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,in,,,which,,,Mars,,,sings,,,the,,,verses,,,"In,,,hopes,,,you're,,,on,,,the,,,other,,,side,,,talking,,,to,,,me,,,too/,,,Or,,,am,,,I,,,a,,,fool,,,who,,,sits,,,alone,,,talking,,,to,,,the,,,moon?"Archived,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,on,,,April,,,13,,,,2016"Ari,,Levine,,&,,The,,Smeezingtons:,,Producing,,Bruno,,Mars"405,,,,Not,,,,Allowed.Archived,,,,from,,,,the,,,,original,,,,on,,,,October,,,,6,,,,,2014Do,,,you,,,ever,,,hear,,,me,,,calling,,,Ho,,,Hou,,,Ho,,,ho,,,Hou,,,'Cause,,,every,,,night,,,I'm,,,Talking,,,to,,,the,,,Moon,,,Still,,,try,,,to,,,get,,,to,,,You,,,In,,,hopes,,,you're,,,on,,,The,,,other,,,side,,,Talking,,,to,,,me,,,too,,,Oh,,,Am,,,I,,,a,,,fool,,,Who,,,sits,,,alone,,,Talking,,,to,,,the,,,moon,,,OhooooDiscuss,,,,This,,,,Song,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,new,,,,song,,,,discussionUnited,,States:,,Elektra,,Entertainment,,GroupThe,,,,SignalArchived,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,on,,,May,,,4,,,,2011^,,Paul,,Tingen,,(June,,2011)Archived,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,on,,,March,,,3,,,,2016Soundtrack.NetGENIUS,,,,Sign,,,,Up,,,,Sign,,,,In,,,,Rap,,,,Pop,,,,Rock,,,,R&B,,,,Country,,,,France,,,,Deutschland,,,,Polska,,,,Lit,,,,News,,,,Screen,,,,Sports,,,,Submit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,I,,know,,you're,,somewhere,,out,,there,,Somewhere,,far,,away,,I,,want,,you,,back,,I,,want,,you,,back,,My,,neighbors,,think,,I'm,,crazy,,But,,they,,don't,,understand,,You're,,all,,I,,have,,You're,,all,,I,,haveAt,,night,,when,,the,,stars,,Light,,up,,my,,room,,I,,sit,,by,,myself,,Talking,,to,,the,,moon,,Tryin',,to,,get,,to,,you,,In,,hopes,,you're,,on,,The,,other,,side,,Talking,,to,,me,,too,,Or,,am,,I,,a,,fool,,Who,,sits,,alone,,Talking,,to,,the,,moonOhI'm,,feeling,,like,,I'm,,famous,,The,,talk,,of,,the,,town,,They,,say,,I've,,gone,,mad,,Yeah,,I've,,gone,,mad,,But,,they,,don't,,know,,what,,I,,know'Cause,,when,,the,,sun,,goes,,down,,someone's,,talking,,back,,Yeah,,they're,,talking,,backAt,,night,,when,,the,,stars,,Light,,up,,my,,room,,I,,sit,,by,,myself,,Talking,,to,,the,,moon,,Tryin',,to,,get,,to,,you,,In,,hopes,,you're,,on,,The,,other,,side,,Talking,,to,,me,,too,,Or,,am,,I,,a,,fool,,Who,,sits,,alone,,Talking,,to,,the,,moon(Ah,,,ah,,,ah)Do,,you,,ever,,hear,,me,,calling?,,(Ah),,oh,,oh,,oh,,(Ah),,oh,,oh,,oh,,'Cause,,every,,night,,I'm,,talking,,to,,the,,moon,,Still,,trying,,to,,get,,to,,youIn,,hopes,,you're,,on,,The,,other,,side,,Talking,,to,,me,,too,,Or,,am,,I,,a,,fool,,Who,,sits,,alone,,Talking,,to,,the,,moonI,,know,,you're,,somewhere,,out,,there,,Somewhere,,far,,away,,Songwriters,,JEFF,,BHASKER,,,ARI,,LEVINE,,,BRUNO,,MARS,,,PHILIP,,LAWRENCE,,,ALBERT,,WINKLER,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Sony/ATV,,Music,,Publishing,,LLC,,,Warner/Chappell,,Music,,,Inc^,,"Brasil,,Hot,,100,,Airplay"Usage,,,in,,,media[edit]Lyrics,,,of,,,this,,,song,,,at,,,MetroLyrics,,,"Album,,,Review:,,,Doo-Wops,,,&,,,Hooligans""Mars',,,solo,,,debut,,,is,,,geared,,,for,,,maximum,,,appeal" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Général PowerMice -> La team ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006