"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
 Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Can Facebook Tell If You Buy Likes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BlaBla Générale ! -> BlaBla Générale !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deiaswyth
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can Facebook Tell If You Buy Likes Répondre en citant

Can Facebook Tell If You Buy Likes
> DOWNLOAD

says January 23, 2017 at 12:12 pm Thank for article! Why and for what purposes need likes everyone decides for himself! I think that in a small number of likes required for beginners. Really good to see Facebook starting to clamp down on these type of companies, although it took them long enough. For longterm it isnt worth it p.s. How old are your ideal customers? Where do they live? What other interests do they have? All this precious, attainable information will be screwed up once a big chunk of your users are bought. Nothing more. Are you starting to understand why I hate Likes sellers so much? Just check out the most popular post across the three pages: Its the ABC of each scam. The Naked Truth about Buying Facebook Likes Meow Cats Facebook Ads Meeow Cats Seller N.1 Meeeow Cats Seller N.2 Initial Likes 748 858 595 Final Likes 816 799 492 Likes Organic Gain/Loss 68 -59 -103 Cost $65.76 $11 $42 Avg. Learn how to change or remove your reaction to a post or comment. Shares . Facebook issending Cease & Desists letters to these companies and you can bet most of them will prefer to close down or keep operating just with Twitter, YouTube and so on rather than fighting Facebook in court. Too bad we were not able to do some pattern analysis on those accounts! Reply Jason says December 19, 2014 at 4:12 am Indeed! If we could spot some patterns it might help us all in the fight against fake likes! What a bummer though. All the best, Tim (from AdEspresso) Reply David says September 21, 2016 at 7:58 am Wow, talk about amazing data to prove something all the best marketers have been saying for a while! It simply does not pay to pay for likes. If someone has a music or acting based FB page, you better buy as many Facebook likes as you can. We are still building our initial fan base and since we are a niche app, we remove all non-relevant likers. I was considering that option and found this post so changed my opinion. and it would be too invasive to ask for a Captcha. Heres what they had to say: I have a *strong* aversion to purchasing Facebook likes (or any social followers). This, along with Facebooks 2015 statement on their strategy of automatically deleting inactive users going forward, is great news for every serious marketer looking to build a long-term social media strategy. Even worst, its a waste of time. Thanks you for share it. Our page with users coming from Facebook Ads had every post seen on average by 229 users. Also, it has been proven time and time again, a lot of these fans are fake and do more to hurt your engagement than help it. There was no doubt that black market dealers of likes would have been cheaper in terms of raw cost per like. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Free Trial Why not get more money from your Facebook ads with less work? Claim your free 14day trial of AdEspresso. Reply Jake says September 7, 2016 at 9:08 pm If I have no intention of wanting organic reach with my posts and only need a page for paid ad purposes (darkposts to reach cold traffic, not existing page fans), then would this still hurt my paid ads performance? I have been told by a guy spending +$1M/year on Facebook to immediately go out and buy 5,000 likes for a new FB page and then grow organically from there, as (1) people will be more response to the ads as they see a page has some likes and (2) he said a more established page with 5000+ likes will be favorable for ad performance in terms of ad impressions. I think that many users who thought about this tool will refrain from this idea now. You have not done your social media homework and buying fake followers is not ONLY bad I can tell you from my own succes Reply Massimo Chieruzzi says April 20, 2016 at 12:11 am Maria, do you have numbers to back your claims? I think we did a pretty good job in showing with real numbers why you should not buy Facebook likes. And the infographic is a nice layer of icing on the cake. Hypothetically, as mentioned, you could EXCLUDE your page fans (bought likes) in your advertising and only target real people. Will people like more easily a page with 1,000,000 likes than one with 10 ? Probably yes&. If your content is good, the bought likes may be a tipping point for someone who feels comfortable joining the crowd. When we see suspicious patterns of likes coming from or to a specific account, we thoroughly investigate the situation in order to determine whether there is fraudulent activity taking place. Facebooks approach to the problem is more focused on algorithmically detecting behaviors of fake accounts and kill them! Reply sante derte says July 14, 2015 at 12:23 am Buying Likes is a total waste of time and money. Not acquire, but simply buy. Reply Martina Asch says May 11, 2017 at 1:11 am LOL? Y whats the difference now? A page with 200k genuine followers have no likes, because Facebook block them to see your content, making you pay adds for your own fans to see your page& Cant see the difference 5a02188284
login with facebook on drupalbbva to launch facebook bank account in chileupdate status via apa saja 0.facebook.comfacebook appear offline one personfacebook download on cnethow to view my viewers in facebookfacebook chat free versionphone number to call facebook for helplatest facebook chat for nokia c2-03my facebook password miss

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BlaBla Générale ! -> BlaBla Générale ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006